- ToolsMeen will initiate the refund only when any primary service/tools (Semrush, Spyfu, Wordai, Article Forge, Ubersuggest, Envato Elements, Quetext, Grammarly, Canva, Vista Create, Pimonkey, Moz Only) does not work for two or more days.
- To initiate the refund process can take 2-3 days, and the user has to wait for that period. Also, the payment gateway takes 4-5 days to refund the amount.
- There will be no refund if your account gets banned/blocked by invalid activities, and no type of excuse will be accepted. There will be no refund if our tool limits get ended. Users have to wait till the limit refreshes again.
- Moreover, the refund request will not be accepted without any reason (Likewise: Mind Changed, purchased accidentally, etc.). Such type of case leads to account suspension.
- To get the refund user to have put a request at [email protected] (Administration will reply within 2-24hours)
Last Updated: 05/09/2022